Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sorry it took me so long to update this blog again, I've just been a little busy and feeling rushed this past week. This post will be mostly pictures that I have accumulated since the last post, so they are both old and new. These next three pictures are the last I have of Fukuoka. The first image is Kego Koen, the nice park I mentioned in an earlier post. Next is a random old temple in the middle of the city--I guess it's the equivalent of the giant cathedrals in NYC, though these must be older. Finally we have the little capsule I stayed in the night before returning to Tokyo from Fukuoka.

That does it for now, I can't spend too much time on the computer here at my host family's house or I will look like the recluse I really am, so I will update with more pictures from later in the trip soon.





No comments: