Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tokyo Disneyland

Monday was Disneyland!! I didn't take many pictures, but Sakura has a couple that I will try to get and post later. I have never been to Disneyland in the U.S. before so it was pretty cool for me. Some of the rides I had done before, like Splash Mountain, but I find Disneyland to be much better than Disney World, because everythign is located in the same park and not spread out across ridiculous distances.

The park was really fun, and once again it was ridiculously hot, though it got better towards the evening. We rode just about every major ride in the park, despite some incredible waiting times. Every ride had huge lines, with waiting periods up to 100 minutes. I'd say the only thing I didn't enjoy so much was the cuisine, because everything was just typical American hotdogs and burgers and such. There was curry-flavored popcorn but I didn't try it. Anyway, sorry about the lack of pictures...I guess I was just having too much fun to bother with the camera. :)





1 comment:

Renegade Element said...

looks like it was pretty fun. I wanted to see some american representation in Japan, just to see their adaptation. Im not sure I did tho, it wasnt high on my to-do list. I had french fries twice....oh wait thats french...

no, i guess I didnt really do anything like that. I wanted to go to Roppongi's americatown, but like Akihabara I didnt really think to get myself there. hope you are well. say hi to saku-chan for me.
andrew